Welcome

This is a trilogy set in the Imperial world of Star Wars. Books 1,2, and 3 are listed on the side bar as PDF, epub and mobi formats. There are also extras. THERE SHALL BE NO STEALING OF THE BOOKS AND REPOSTING THEM FOR DOWNLOAD ANYWHERE ELSE ON THE INTERNET!

18/03/2012

Ebook versions Book 1


 



okay all you labrats out there.... here are the epub and mobi versions of book1. I hope they work. Currently the only issue I know of is that the latest version of kindle will not open mobi files but I can't do anything about that. I had to download an earlier version of kindle to get this to work. It's a known bug.

let me know if you find big bugs or issues. I do know that for some reason I still can't figure out the conversion process does some weird things to some of the line breaks. Right now you'll have to live with this until I can get at the formatting problems.

These are the two most popular formats but if there are any others let me know and I will see what I can do. This is the mostly edited version but it's not perfect. I like to edit but I'm not an editor and sometimes it's hard to see your darlings' flaws.

anyway enjoy.


Daughter of the Empire 1 for Kindle mobi file.

Daughter of the Empire ebook epub file

Daughter of the Empire book1 as full pdf

 

3 comments:

  1. I love you. Thank you so much for this story. I am halfway the First book and there is not enough words to describe how immensely I enjoy living this story. It's not reading anymore, it's Reading. I love how well-thought everything is, the Universum's details, the humour, the geekines that ensues when decyphering Dantassi names and words. And so so many other things: like, the contrast bewteen hot Tatooine and icy Csilla, and how they complement each other. And Merlyn's read hair and her fire, which speak volumes of Thrawn himself: because he saw himself in her, there is this fire in him as well. It is brilliance. It is beautiful, deep, genuine, wise. And that's not all! Jyrki used to call Merlyn "Mouse", and Thrawn named her "Myshka", which in Polish means "Little Mouse" (myszka). Let me hand you sunglasses, because I say brilliance once more.
    You inspire, you bring joy, hope and speak to me with every detail, every word. I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, I don't really know what to say to this except for thank you so much for your kind words. I never expected people to read or enjoy these books and it's always amazing to me when they do. You, the people who read and then take the time to write to me, are the reason I was able to finish the trilogy and you all inspire me still to keep writing.

    Thank you
    -Fiona

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don’t remember how I came across your book, I’ve had it bookmarked for ages. I finally started reading it about six hours ago, and I am loving it. You write Thrawn so well! Excellent work - keep writing!!

    ReplyDelete